Wednesday 11 April 2012

The human race is one big party.

Hello Folks!
This is gonna be a quick little post. I really really want to have a mammoth rant about North Korea's nuclear weapons. However I do not have time, so I shall have to restrain myself and save it for later.

On the other hand though, I do have some good news!

Tomorrow I'm going to be an extra in Emmerdale!!

Acting wasn't on my career path, (Jouranalist, Poet, Politician and world famous guitarist were) but hey ho! Beggars can definitely not be choosers!)

Yay with knobs on! When people ask me the 'what is your claim to fame?' question, I ACTUALLY HAVE AN ANSWER!
I am famous! Up there with the likes of Thom Yorke, Morissey, Jarvis cocker and....er Susan Boyle.

Bow down to me folks, bow down.

If anyone from Royal Mail is reading this right now, you may need to send special services out, so you can deliver the vast mountains of fan mail coming my way.

Also, a quick thank you to Mr Foley for making this possible. He's full of surprises that one.

Keira Knightley, watch out, I'm after your crown.


Modesty is such an admirable quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment